Therapeutic and cosmetic Benefits of Botox therapy include:
- Alleviate migraine symptoms
- Alleviate symptoms of TMJ disorders and jaw tension
- Reduce teeth grinding
- Create smoother transition from natural teeth to dentures and dental implants
- Reduce appearance of a gummy smile
- Enhance lip shape
- Provide facial rejuvenation
- lessen appearance of wrinkles
What can I expect:
- The sessions are typically quick and do not take longer than 45 minutes.
- The results are relatively long-lasting, extending for about six months before a follow-up treatment, depending on the type of Botox therapy performed.
- Injections are minimally invasive and virtually painless.
- Botox injections are more economical than surgical alternatives.
- Patients will notice results quickly.
- Injections can be adjusted to fit each individual’s goals and needs.
- Dr. Konecny will customize the treatments to look natural within the patient’s face and appearance.
- The treatments require minimal to no downtime and allow patients thrive with an extra boost of self-confidence.
Improve Your Appearance and Boost Your Confidence
Dr. Konecny will provide a consultation prior to treatment to discuss your goals and evaluate if you are a good candidate for botox/ fillers. A customized treatment plan, and patient education will be provided.
Cost of consultation is $100 which will be deducted from the cost of treatment when treatment is provided.
Please call us today to schedule your consult!