I am reaching out to you today to inform you of all of the precautions that are being taken in my office to ensure your health and safety. As you might expect my staff and I ready and prepared to get back to work. We will be following all the State of Florida and Ada guidelines and will be back to the office full-time on May 11th.
As we begin to reopen our office, we do so with extreme caution to ensure your safety. Has a dental office we are trained and highly familiar with infection control, and we have added the additional measures below.
What we are doing:
- Staggering schedule to ensure patients are able to hear to social distancing guide
- Masks, gloves – additional infection control for surgical procedures
- Patients receive a Peridex oral rinse before and after each procedure to kill bacteria and viruses
- Disinfecting the office after each patient including doors, light switches, elevator buttons
- UV and ozone air filtration system for the entire office
- Contactless payments
- Aerosol control through high-volume evacuation during procedures
- Every staff member and patient will have their temperature taken upon arrival as well as fill out a Patient Health Screening form
What we ask of you:
- Arrived at the time your appointment is scheduled. If you arrive early you may be asked to wait in the downstairs lobby to remote social distancing.
- Please come alone to your appointments. We realize at times this is not possible, but to maintain social distancing guests may be asked to wait in the downstairs lobby or another available area: or call us ahead and we can make arrangements for your guest’s comfort.
- Verbally confirm your appointment. we are in the process of rescheduling 6 weeks of patients so if you cannot make your scheduled appointment please let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
If you have any questions please call us as soon as you can so that we can address your concerns, and we look forward to seeing your smile is very soon!
– Dr. Thomas Konecny